ACam Live Video
"ACam Live Video for the iPhone and
iPod touch is a great application for viewing your live webcam feeds
over local, Wi-Fi or 3G and EDGE networks.
ACam Live Video lets you view live video feed from your computer's webcam
directly on your iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad using your home Wi-Fi networks
and 3G networks.
Need to have a baby monitor
? Set up your
webcam in the baby's bedroom, and remotely check up on your baby
with your iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad without stepping into the room.
Ever wonder what your cats or dogs are doing when you are not there?
Use ACam Live Video to remotely monitor them, while you are in another room.
Why limiting to your pets; do it to your roommates too.
When hooked up with an external webcam, you can even turn ACam Live Video
into a home surveillance system
. Simply point your
webcam to the location you want to monitor, and receive live video
feed on your iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad.
- Live video feed from webcam
right on your mobile device, you see what the webcam sees.
- Listen to live audio from
- Support most webcams in the
market (Windows and Mac)
- Support IP cams (Windows
- Support external USB or
Firewire webcams. (Click here for a detailed list of supported
- Use your mobile device to remotely
record the live feed, and play it back on the device.
- Easy to set up with zero configuration.
- Password protection of ACam Live Video access.
- Auto-reconnect after your
mobile device idles
Please read carefully of the following requirement before downloading ACam Live Video:
- iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad with iOS version
4.0 or above.
- An Intel-based Mac laptop running Mac OS X 10.6
or above with built-in iSight webcam, or a Mac computer
with a compatible external webcam (Click
here for a detailed
list of supported webcams).
- Or a Windows XP or above system
with compatible webcam (*).
- A shared Wi-Fi network between your Mac computer and your iPhone/iPod Touch. This version of ACam Live Video
also work over Edge or 3G networks with automatic
port forwarding on your router.
- Download and run the free Mac or Windows
software from https://www.time-and-time.com/iphone/aircam/aircam.aspx
to stream your video feed
(*) The Windows application uses
FFmpeg according to the terms of the
You can obtain the source code to FFmpeg from our website at
this link, or obtain a copy of
FFmpeg source code per instructions here.
(For Mac OS X 10.6, download older version