To ensure your computer is
compatible, please download the Windows/Mac software before
purchasing Air Mic on iTunes
Air Mic Live Audio allows you to listen to the live audio stream (with about five seconds of delay depending on the network) captured from your PC or Macâ€™s built-in microphone. You can use Air Mic as a remote home surveillance tool to discretely monitor the activity of your children or elderly.
All you need is a running PC or Mac at the monitored location, and you can listen to what is going on with Air Mic anywhere using 3G/WiFi network on your iPhone/iPod Touch.
- Live audio streaming from your PC/Macâ€™s audio input (mic or line-in).
- Works with WiFi/3G with automatic
connection. No configuration needed on most routers.
- Also support manual connection using computerâ€™s IP address.
- Record the live audio feed directly on your
- Password protection of Air Mic access.
- WiFi-sync of the recorded audio files.
Please read carefully of the following requirement before downloading Air
- iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
- An Intel-based Mac laptop running Mac OS X 10.5
- Or a Windows XP/Vista/7
- A shared Wi-Fi network between your Mac computer and your
iOS device. This version of Air
Mic also work over Edge or 3G networks.
- Download and run the free Mac or Windows software from
https://www.time-and-time.com/iphone/airmic/airmic.aspx to stream your feed.