i-Clickr PowerPoint Remote
How to Establish Connection
i-Cli-Clickr works by
establishing connection, via Wi-Fi, between your host cmoputer or laptop
from which your presentation will run, and your iOS device that
will serve as your remote clicker. To establish connection, do the
1. Make sure your host cmoputer or laptop is connected to the same Wi-Fi
network as your iOS device.
If you don't have a shared WiFi network available, please use
the following instructions on how to establish an ong>ad hoc
(direct) wireless connection:
2. Start i-Clickr on your host computer. If you do not have i-Clickr on
your host computer (Windows or Mac), download it from
3. S3. Start i-Clickr on your device. You should see your host
listed with the tag "Direct connection using Bonjour."
4. Select this option to establish the connection./>
You can also set up connections by specifying the host computer's IP
address. To do that, select the option "Manual Connection".
How to Navigate Your Slides
connection is made, select your PowerPoint presentation on the host
computer, and set the presentation alarm on your device to start your
Swipe your finger left-to-right or right-to-left over the screen to
move to the next or previous slide. You can also double-tab the
screen to move to the next slide. />
To switch between slide view and notes view, tab on the "switch"
button in the middle.
How to Resolve Connection Issues
If yIf you have problem making i-Clickr on your device connect to your computer (for instance, you cannot see the Bonjour connection,
or you are getting "Unable to connect" message), please check the
1. Make sure i-Clickr is running on your host computer.
2. If you are using a shared Wi-Fi connection, make sure
your iOS device and the computer are connected to your Wi-Fi network.
3. If you are using ad-hoc network, make sure to follow the
n style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">
https://www.time-and-time.com/iphone/iClickr/adhoc.aspx, and ensure
your ad-hoc network is in the "Connected" status.
4. Make sure your Windows/Mac firewall
allow i-Clickr program to go through. i-Clickr uses
TCP port 1725.
If above instruction does not resolve your connection issue,
please contact us at
Post your questions/suggestions on our
for Mac OS X 10.7 or above