i-Clickr PowerPoint Remote
Taking a Tour
With i-Clickr, controlling your PowerPoint
presentation is as easy as 1-2-3:
1. Start i-Clickr on the PC (or laptop)
where your PowerPoint presentation resides. If your host PC is
connected via WiFi, both "Standard Wireless/GPRS" and "Bonjour (iPhone)"
should be marked as Ready.
2. Run i-Clickr on your iOS device.
Select the name of your host PC to establish remote connection.
3. Once the connection is made, select the PowerPoint presentation on the host PC, and set the presentation alarm on
your iOS device to start your presentation.
>4. Navigate your presentation using
the red navigation buttons, or by swiping your finger right-to-left
or left-to-right. You can also go to the next slide by
double-tapping the screen.
5. You can also view your slide notes on your handset as you
6. Add live annotation to your slides.
for Mac OS X 10.7 or above