Batch Music Converter
Do you have a large music collection ripped using iTunes, or
in a format such as FLAC, OGG AIFF, or Apple Lossless, and find that Windows
is unable to play them?
Batch Music Converter is designed to help you quickly convert your existing music collection into a format that is supported natively under Windows. The convertion is done in three easy steps:
Step 1: Select the folder than contains the existing music collection.
Step 2: Select the folder that will contain the newly converted music collection.
Step 3: Select encoding method and settings, and start the batch conversion.
- Supported input format: Apple lossless, AIFF, FLAC, OGG, WAV, MP3, M4A, WMA.
- Supported output format: AAC enocded M4A, WMA, MP3, WAV.
- Adjustable encoding settings.
- Batch mode for large music collection.
- ID3 tag support.
- Multi-core processor support.
* This app makes use of the TagLib library, which is licensed under MOZILLA PUBLIC LICENSE (v1.1). Source code of this library can be found here.