IPCam Lite turns your Windows computer/tablet into a IP surveillance camera. Run IPCam Lite on your computer/tablet, and via Wi-Fi network, you can view live images captured by your system's built in camera (or any compatible USB camera) on web browser from any computer.
You can use IPCam Lite as a home surveillance tool, or as a simple baby monitor. Just point your computer's webcam on the area you want to monitor, and view it with a computer from another room.
IPCam Lite works with your home Wi-Fi network, and you can view it from any other computer on the same home network. You can also set up remote viewing from an external computer (see Remote Access
page for more detail).
- Start IPCam Lite on your system.
- Take a note on the URL access address shown by IPCam Lite.
- For Wi-Fi remote viewing, enter the same URL address into the web browser from another computer on the same Wi-Fi network.
- Live video streaming from your computer/tablet (video only; audio is not streamed).
- View from web browsers on any operating systems (without audio).
- View from mobile devices such as iPhone/iPad using built-in browser.
- Simutanious view from multiple computers.
- Night Vision mode.
- Selectable movie quality from VGA to HD.
- Surface tablet support, including both front and back cameras.
- Selectable camera device to monitor and record.