IPCam Pro turns your Windows phone into a IP surveillance camera. Run IPCam Pro on your phone, and via Wi-Fi network, you can view live images captured by your phone's camera.
IPCam Pro has professional surveillance features such as motion detection and remote recording. IPCam Pro can be set up to do motion triggered email or recording, and automatic upload recording to SkyDrive. You can also remotely view previously recorded video from another computer.
You can use IPCam Pro as a home surveillance tool, or a simple baby monitor. Just point your phone's camera on the area you want to monitor, and view it with a computer from another room.
IPCam Pro works with your home Wi-Fi network, and you can view it from any other computer on the same home network. You can also set up remote viewing from an external computer.
- Start IPCam Pro on your phone.
- Take a note on the URL access address shown by IPCam Pro.
- For Wi-Fi remote viewing, enter the same URL address into the web browser from another computer on the same Wi-Fi network.
- Live video streaming from your phone (video only; audio is not streamed).
- View from web browsers on any operating systems (without audio).
- View from mobile devices such as iPhone/iPad using built-in browser.
- Night Vision mode.
- Motion detection using sophisticated mathematical models.
- Automatic trigger email notification.
- Automatic trigger video and audio recording.
- Recording playback and export.
- Automatic recording upload to SkyDrive.